For businesses with more than 20 employees requiring vaccination, Piggott’s Pharmacy will vaccinate on your business premises, for no additional expense (Call Anthony on 0410 109 157 to arrange)
OR why not set up an account across the 5 Piggott’s Pharmacies and your staff can drop by as it suits?
For just $20 per vaccine, keeping your workforce healthy is money well spent!
Offering flu vaccinations to your employees allows your business to:
- Reduces absenteeism due to influenza by25-35%
- Promote a healthy workforce
- Demonstrates your companies interest in the workforce health and wellbeing
- Increases the works ‘Herd Community’ to reduce the spread of the virus
- Limits employee disruption and increased workloads for employee that are not infected
- Reduces absence due to medical appointments
Flu symptoms tend to develop abruptly one to three days after infection and can include: tiredness, high fever, chills, headache, coughing, sneezing, runny noses, poor appetite and muscle aches.
Incubation Period: 24 – 72 hours
Symptoms: 3 – 7 days
Recovery: Up to 4 weeks